[ic] SSL cert from COMODO.NET ? -- see sample site

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 13 17:25:00 2003

David Zhang wrote:

> [...]

    Thanks David.

    I get the same symptom.  So must be a configuration
problem with my browser on that PC.  That is great to know.

    Anyone have any thoughts on what could be wrong in the browser
configuration ??

Jon