[ic] Shipping not working

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 12:33:00 2003

>Hi all,
>
>I am a newbie.
>My cart is not showing any shipping charges. Even after I choose a
shipping
>method, it still displays $0.00. Any suggestions, pointers, guidance?
>
>Carlos Rodriguez
>305.322.1214

Which shipping method are you trying to use?

Most posts like this that I've seen are typically because the shipping
method is not associated with the country properly. Make sure that the
shipping method(s) you are trying to use are properly linked with their
corresponding countries by viewing the "shipmodes" column in the
countries table.

If that doesn't help, please list the shipping method(s) you are trying
to use and the version of IC that you are running.