[ic] embedded perl

D Zhang - msi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 12:52:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "stjohn" <stjohn@kr8.co.uk>
>Just wondering if anyone and any good, solid information on the topic of
component writing for
>interchange.  I've looked through most of the interchange documentation and
>the rtfm site but I can't find any solid information on what these objects
>are and how / why to use them.

pages of foundation store should give you good examples of  "what these
objects
are and how / why to use them."

>Upon examining ALL of the Perl source code, ......

Understand your anxious and feeling of helpless. But, good way of learning
and particularly "interchange" can save you a lot of time.

>Posted a few days ago .....

Have you thought, why there was no reply?

>The whole point of using interchange is that it offers a fast solution.  If
I had 6 months to spare
>searching source code then I would write it ALL myself.

I guess the answer to this is: the icgroup is stupid. It takes so many years
and people around the world to make it.

> Thanks for your lack of help, it's posts like yours that bring the
excellent
> group down!

Hope your posts would bring the excellent group UP.

David
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
Expert -- ecommerce solution, interchange hosting