[ic] 980.csv (zip.csv) problem not allowing internal lookup

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 14:34:01 2003

I'm using IC 4.8.6 and have been using the UPS WWW lookups for freight, but
as you know, UPS Ground isn't resolving these days.

I've decided to go to internal lookups to solve this and future problems.
I've uploaded current rate charts, and a pertinent zone chart to my products
directory. I've set shipping methods in the UI and the zone and rate charts
show up there. I've added a catalog.cfg directive for the zone table, but
when I restart IC, I get the following error message:

..Using default DBM database...Bad shipping file for zone 'u', lookup
disabled.

My 980.csv file looks just like the included 450.csv file (except of course
for the values). I even tried stripping out all the text, but I still get
the same error.

Do you have any ideas what's going on, or have a working zip.csv file I
could look at?

Thanks,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC