[ic] 980.csv (zip.csv) problem not allowing internal lookup

marty interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 15:35:59 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 11:33, Dave LaTourette wrote:
> I'm using IC 4.8.6 and have been using the UPS WWW lookups for freight, but
> as you know, UPS Ground isn't resolving these days.
>
> I've decided to go to internal lookups to solve this and future problems.
> I've uploaded current rate charts, and a pertinent zone chart to my products
> directory. I've set shipping methods in the UI and the zone and rate charts
> show up there. I've added a catalog.cfg directive for the zone table, but
> when I restart IC, I get the following error message:
>
> ..Using default DBM database...Bad shipping file for zone 'u', lookup
> disabled.

This looks like a syntax error in your shipping.asc file otherwise it
would say "bad shipping file for zone 980.csv"  (at least that is what
mine said when the actual zone file is bad)

can you post the relevant section of your shipping.asc file?

--
marty <marty@sediva.com>