[ic] Content edit bug

John Rennie interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 18:06:01 2003

Hi,

Can anyone explain this? I've tried looking for a bug but can't
track anything concrete down.

Using the demo store admin, create a new page.

Enter (as content):
[discount] discount tag on this line
[discount-price] ...price
[discount-ibble] ...ibble
[discount-prices] ...prices
[discount-pricefixing] ...pricefixing
[discount-subtotal] ...subtotal

(to reload it). The content now reads:
[discount] discount tag on this line
$0.00 ...price
[discount-ibble] ...ibble
 ...prices
 ...pricefixing
[discount-subtotal] ...subtotal

[discount-price] has been replaced with $0.00, and discount-price*
have been removed completely. Nothing appears in the error log. If
you examine the file on disk, it's correct, so it's something to do
with the load.

I posted something similar over Christmas, but the list was fairly
quiet then, so it may have been overlooked. Is it a bug or am I
doing something wrong?

Many thanks,

John