[ic] Interchange Products Price

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 12:27:00 2003

>When you are developing a site, do you generally enter the MSRP, List,
or
>their actual cost,  into the price field of the products table?
>
>Would I be correct to assume that most folks are putting in their MSRP
>(highest price) and using discounts and coupons to work backward??
>
>It's become a discussion around here.. any input would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>GeoffS

It's really up to you and what works best in your scenario.

Most of our clients use what you refer to as MSRP as the price that is
displayed to most visitors. We have some that also store additional
prices like actual cost which can be used for reporting.

Again, it is totally up to you and whatever you think will work best. I
can say that no matter how you decide to proceed that IC can accommodate
:)