[ic] I Use VeriSign, Unable to Test with 4+1's...

Vadim Pushkin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 23:06:01 2003

hello again.

I have an account (payflow) with verisign. I have the following
information configured within the admin/preferences (no category).

MV_PAYMENT_HOST      https://test-payflow.verisign.com
MV_PAYMENT_ID        vadimsPCs
MV_PAYMENT_MODE      signio
MV_PAYMENT_PARTNER   VeriSign
MV_PAYMENT_REFERER
MV_PAYMENT_SECRET    MY-LOGIN-PASSWORD
MV_PAYMENT_VENDOR    vadimsPCs

As you can see PAYMENT_ID and MV_PAYMENT_VENDOR are the
same. Is this correct? I only see failures, even with the
VeriSign test server. Whenever I try to buy something,
using the 4111 1111 1111 1111 credit card, I get the
following error:

"
There were errors in your last submission:

(Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
failed. Reason:

The areas you need to correct are shown in this color below.

Please verify the information below and click the "Place Order" button to
process your order.
"

The problem with the above is that I never actually see anything
in RED except for the error message itself. Is there any way of
telling if credit auth is happening or if it works at all? Can
someone help me with what I should have or do when using VeriSign?

Thanks to you all.

Vadim