[ic] new table with new price field

Joe Kupferling interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 00:03:00 2003

I've created a table called customorder with a price field called
customprice.  I can run queries on this new table and pull up the custom
price, but I can't pass this price on to the shopping cart.  Is this a
situation where I'll have to do some Perl coding in lib/Vend, or am I just
missing something in another file like after.cfg?  I haven't done anything
other then create the table and columns, add a couple lines of data, and
create the html page with query.

The table contains 4 columns called number, username, sku, and customprice.
The rows below 'number' are numbered 1-1000, the other columns should be
self-explanatory.

Thanks,
Joe