[ic] Broken Icons Under Admin (but fixed...)

Michael C. Ibarra interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 16 17:35:37 2003

Quoting Rene Hertell <interchange@hertell.com>:

> > I've recently noticed, after performing a CVS up, that I
> > had alot of broken icons and backgrounds. I rectified this
> > by copying everything under
> >
> > /src/interchange/share/interchange/en_US
> > /apache/htdocs/interchange/en_US
>
> you should link that directory instead. It makes life much easier

Thank you, works as expected.

> here you have the guide how to do that:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ic_howto_cvs06%2e01

One question that I have here is that my catalog lives under
~interchange/catalogs/store_products and foundation, which is
what the above doc states to backup, assumes that my catalog
lives under foundation as well. Is my catalog in the wrong place?

Thanks again,

-mike