[ic] UPS charges not correct ( using wrong zip ? )

David Etheredge interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 17 02:34:00 2003

I am still having a severe problem with the UPS external (web) lookup. I
have the shipping zip as 35006 and default zip as 35006, but the UPS still
appears to be using the 450.csv for zone calculation or some other zip code
table. I have been through the entire shipping setup and tables and can not
find anywhere that the system is using anything wrong. Everything is set to
350.

If it looks up a package for zip 35006 it sets zone 7 or 8 while it should
be zone 2! It charges more to ship to my own zipcode and neighboring states
than it does to the west coast!

This is not a new problem, I checked back and it has existed since I started
using Interchange.

Also, how can I trap and log the data being sent to UPS and returned?

Any ideas?