[ic] Order Status: Deleted and Archived

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 17 17:41:01 2003

> I was looking over the shipping status section of the administration
menus,
> and it seems there is a bug with the "Deleted" entry, I'm not entirely
sure
> what this space is for, but it lets you update this number to anything you
> want, and it doesn't increment when you delete an order (like it appears
> function).  The archive number does increment sometimes, when you archive
an
> order however.  I just thought I would point this out, and also was just
> kind of interested in what exactly the "Deleted" and "Archived" entries
are
> for.

    They are boolean values, either 0 or 1.  If you are in the order section
of the admin menus and you press the X to delete an order, the "delete"
value is set to 1 and the order doesn't show up anymore.  Appropriately, the
order isn't actually deleted, though, it's just stored with the deleted
field set to 1.

Jeff