[ic] Webmin and suid makecat

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 19 17:55:01 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:16:50 -0600, Mark Langkau wrote:

>I'm interested in a web based catalog setup capability too. There are some
>Webmin modules out there, but for older versions of IC.

We have a Webmin module for Interchange which works fine with
IC 4.9.5. It also lets you restart (but not stop) the Interchange
daemon, add the extra variables found in 'additional_fields' into
a new catalogue, and do all the stuff needed for SSL certs. (I'm
currently looking at adding PGP/GPG functions to it, but it's not
yet clear that they can be totally automated ..)

Up to this point it's only been available to our hosting customers
to use to make their own catalogues with, but I could make it
available to others if they want it. Find a demo linked from my
home page at http://www.zolotek.net