[ic] Options that require Text Entry

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 20 12:23:01 2003

Yes, I had that same problem, its to due with the fact that the options tag
in interchange will not automatically display values of options that are not
predetermined in the admin interface.  The only way around it, is by using
the [item-modifier (name of option)] tag and using the specific name of the
option, unfortunately it means you need to pre-define each option that your
catalog can use.  But it does work, has anyone else found a way of
automatically displaying all options, including user-defined value options?
-Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Farshad Farzan
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 1:18 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Options that require Text Entry

I have set up an item with simple options , 3 select widgets, and 1 Text
Entry Widget.

After selecting the options during checkout and placing the order, the
receipt and
the Email does not show the value of the Text Entry, It just shows the
label !!

Whereas, the other options show both label and value.!!!
Looking further in the admin / orders , and the options are shown with
their labels and values intact..!

I have seen through the archive that this has been issue for others in
previous versions, is this a bug, or is there a work-around ???

Thanks.

Farshad Farzan

Intelligent Measurement, Inc.
16115 Wyandotte Street