[ic] Problems with Admin UI in 4.9.7 build

Wed Jan 22 11:18:01 2003

Quoting Steve in DC (steve@dcsteve72.com):
> Just installed the latest build of Interchange and there seems to be
> some issues with the CSS/HTML. It's all out of whack. Everything in just
> plain links, no icons, etc. I went back to a build from a couple weeks
> ago and it worked fine.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts about where to start checking this?

Assuming you are talking about the UI, the image share directory didn't
get copied over to the right place, that is all.

If you go back to 4.9.7 and then copy the files from ICDIR/share/interchange
to your DOCROOT/interchange directory, all should be well.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?