[ic] Strange error while loading interchange related pages.

Adam Ryan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 12:45:00 2003

Hello,

Currently this machine is running red hat 7.3 2.4.18-18.7.x.  I have
tried installing both interchange version 4.8 and latest dev 4.9.
Everytime I load the a customer page or admin I get :
--
We are sorry, but the Interchange server is unavailable due to a system
error.  3@ @H ā@: Unknown error 134517981

I have tried everything, new config file, many different version of
interchange, to no avail.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Adam