[ic] need IC tutor

Pat Fisher interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 15:18:00 2003

Hello,

I am trying to quickly learn Interchange 4.9.3 and need help.  I am not a
programmer but can modify and implement prepackaged perl scripts, and I
have a perl programmer available to help me customize IC, but first I need
to understand the structure of IC, what many of the UI components are
about, figure out why my import didn't seem to work, etc.

I am looking for a tutor to whom I could direct specific questions that I
have, either by email or phone.  If anyone is interested in helping me
out, please let me know your interchange experience and what you would
charge.

Thanks very much.
Pat

Pat Fisher
dr. internet                  http://drinternet.biz        619-264-3285
web development                    e-commerce             web databases