[ic] Credit card disappearing, can't finish order

Brock Hargett interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 17:52:00 2003

I don't know why this happened, but all of a sudden my checkout is
screwed up. When a user enters his credit card number and clicks the
process order button, it just returns to the checkout page with the
credit card info missing. I haven't done anything recently to the
checkout pages. In fact, I even replaced basket.html and checkout.html
with old versions I know worked. Any ideas what could cause this? I
don't even know where to begin. Thanks. I'm using a default catalog.