[ic] Credit card disappearing, can't finish order

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 22 18:32:00 2003

> screwed up. When a user enters his credit card
> checkout page with the credit card info missing. I >>>haven't done
> anything recently to the checkout pages. In fact, I even replaced
> basket.html and checkout.html with old >>>versions I know worked. Any
> ideas what could cause this? I don't even know where to begin. Thanks.
> I'm using a default >>>catalog.
>
> Sorry, forgot the error listed is:
> Order profile credit_card not found

It seems like it is having issues with trying to find the order profile
'credit_card' which should be in etc/profiles.order and named   credit_card

But I am just guessing, as the error message is very vague...  ;-)

HTH
Paul