[ic] Tracking numbers in 4.9.7 UPS and Fedex question

Andrew Brown interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 23 15:05:01 2003

It nice now their is an actual section to input tracking numbers. My company ships UPS and Fedex. The problem is in the demo when you put in a tracking number it defaults to a UPS link. Is their a way to code the admin or the check_orders page to either put in UPS numbers or fedex numbers and link it to the right UPS or Fedex tracking info page.

I would imagine it could be something in this code in check_orders

 if($tracking) {
Debug("found tracking $tracking");
                        my @ids = grep /\S/, split /\s+/, $tracking;
                        my $tpl = $Variable->{TRACKING_NUMBER_QUERY} || <<EOF;
<A HREF="http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?InquiryNumber1={TRACKING_NUMBER}&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T">UPS {TRACKING_NUMBER}</A>
EOF

                        for(@ids) {
Debug("found id $_");