[ic] Integration with PROTX (UK) Payment Systems

Adrian P Wilkinson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 24 00:43:00 2003

Dear Group,

I currently have two eCommerce systems created using Interchange undergoing
testing and it won't be long before I'm going to need to move onto the next
stages of testing.  I am thinking of using PROTX for payment processing and
although I've seen one or two posts referring to various different modules
being in development, haven't actually seen one saying that someone has it
working.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has managed to successfully get PROTX
integrated with Interchange and, if so, in which mode.  If a module doesn't
currently exist, could someone please provide me with the costs of writing
one?

Many thanks.

Regards, Ade.