[ic] Strange error while loading interchange related pages.

Nick Hall interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 24 12:40:01 2003

At 11:11 AM 1/24/2003, you wrote:
>Yes interchange is running,
>
>user 12793  0.0  2.6 30400 26928 ?       S    Jan22   0:00 interchange
>
>We are sorry, but the Interchange server is unavailable due to a system
>error.  3@ @(hā@: Unknown error 134517981
>(134517981)
>
>This is the error, interchange has been reloaded several times and still
>the error persists?
>
>What else could it be?

I've never seen that error before but make sure the permissions on the
link file is correct. It should be owned by your interchange user then
chmod 755 and chmod u+s. Also make sure your web server is set up to
correctly run cgi programs. That output looks almost like the browser
is actually displaying the C cgi program instead of running it (that
error text is in the link program of course). Maybe try the perl one
instead if you still can't get it to work. If your cgi is set up
correctly make sure you're using the right link program (vlink or
tlink depending on which mode interchange is running in). Hope this
helps,

Nick Hall
SellToThem.com E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.selltothem.com