[ic] Clone options problem

Stan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 27 03:53:00 2003

Hi,

I am trying to clone the options for the items in my catalog, but
probably I am doing something wrong...Here's what I do:

1. I go to a new item (Option type: Matrix)
2. Click on "Clone options"
3. "Create all possible combinations"
4. Manually delete the ones I do not need and edit the others

The result is not what I am looking for, as there are two problems:

1. There is an added price option with the description of the option
that I can not get rid of
2. The default option does not work, i.e. if I have set size "Large" as
default, after the cloning it is something else, like "Small", although
in the options table the "Large" is still selected as default...

Am I doing something wrong?

What is the best way to clone items w/ options? I have over 400 to do
and clicking CLONE then making the adjustments
will take forever.

Thanks much!

Best,
Stan