[ic] Makecat problems

joe baker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 27 16:19:00 2003

Hi,

For the life of me I'm not able to create a new
catalog after I upgraded from 4.8.6 to 4.9.5 , I go
throuth the makecat proccess and after I restart IC I
get this error:

Configuring catalog test...Using default DBM
database...Use 'yes' or 'no' for the Static directive

In line 223 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

test config error: Use 'yes' or 'no' for the Static
directive

In line 223 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

I checked catalog.cfg and there is no refrence to that
on line 223,

Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong.

Thank You