[ic] Interpolate [include] or [file]?

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 28 00:30:01 2003

Hi All,

I'm working on building a dynamic catalog browsing
page.  The page gets a category of products from the
URL and possibly a page number to show, else it shows
the first in the category range.  These are images of
whole catalog pages in jpeg format with image maps to
go along with them.  It's a long story.

What I'm wondering is if there's a way to interpolate
the [include] or [file] tags.  I need to grab a
different image map, each of which are stored in
separate files, for inclusion in the page depending on
what catalog page number I'm currently showing.  I've
searched the archives and haven't been able to find a
way to do this.

What I'd like to do, basically, is:

[include name="catalog/imagemaps/[scratch
thispage].map"]

But that doesn't work.  Or does it and I'm doing
something wrong?

TIA,

Ryan