[ic] Re: Remove one item from a cart?

Kevin Martin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 29 13:00:01 2003

"Jeff Dafoe" <jeff@badtz-maru.com> writes:

>     I suspect you should use the Foundation, thats what everyone uses as a
> foundation for building interchange sites.

Well... for me, working with the Foundation is like driving an Abrams to
the 7-11.  With those two cart problems out of the way (THANK YOU!!!) the
simple store does everything my partner wants.  We've gone slightly beyond
it; added a nicer search function, and a couple of static pages (not sure
what inspired me to find the "StaticPage" config line, but it solved the
problem of not being able to link directly to static content from outside).
Those are items that I hope to write up and post somewhere.  It's just a
case of Less is More for some folks.

Goes without saying that I'm impressed by what I've seen so far, and
starting to have serious fun with it.  Many thanks, Jeff!

Mike Heins writes:

> In 4.9.x, you can do this directly:
>
>     MaxQuantityField  inventory:quantity

Again, it's a question of context.  I have not got clue one where
I should put that, you see?  I'm not ashamed to say I need to take
baby steps here, Mike.  I've stared at Foundation for a couple of
months, and while I may be able to tease things out of it someday
now that I have seen the Tutorial in action, it still makes me feel
a bit like Sam Gamgee approaching Mordor.  :-)