[ic] inventory table

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 29 13:24:00 2003

--- Webmaster <webmaster@lynlinks.com> wrote:
> Is there a quick way to update the inventory table without having to
> change
> each product individually?  I tried importing the inventory table but
> it
> doesn't seem to work.  The products table import works but the
> inventory
> doesn't seem to update, just all the other tables in products.xls.

go under the inventory section of your .xls file and save as a "tab
delimited text file" then upload the single inventory.txt file that you
just saved. you may want to open it up in a text editor of some sort
and make sure that quotes were not added to your table. if there were,
just to a "search and replace all"

Good Luck,
Tom