[ic] Manual Price override

Rich Kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 30 09:27:00 2003

Actually yes that is exactly what it is for... We have too many pricing
structures that are inconsistant even with each other.. it depends on
negotiations and profit and size of the order.  I have been trying to get
them to accept a more standard way such as what is built into Interchange to
no avail.  Interchange appears to be realy just a retail store outlet with
some distributorships that all follow the same guidelines.  Into doesn't
seem to take into account that for a few very big client or more that I may
need to actually just override a price.

I am open to the following.
	-Overriding the price from the admins/internal Entry page
	-Overriding the discount from the same page
	-Using MS Access to submit a Query to Interchange as a url to make an order
so I would need info on how to submit an order as a URL
	-Using MS Access to Add an Order ( this is difficult) because of the
shipping that has 		to be included.