[ic] Using Interchange for shopping cart and order processing only? Zope as front end?

Malcolm Webb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 30 12:07:00 2003

Hello All-

I was wondering where in the doc I could find info as to how I could
link IC on the back-end to a front-end CMS such as Zope...

The situation is that this site will not be mostly catalog-based, but
will instead be heavily content-driven, with a small number of
products. I like the CMS functionality offered by Zope, but also lik
IC's robust e-commerce functionality (links to payment processors,
order routing, order management).

Is there maybe a HOW-TO?

It seems like this would be a pretty common need, since many companies
have both a web site, and an e-commerce section of the main site.

Does anyone have any info?

-Malcolm