[ic] RE: [ic] Simple question: Upload file attributes

Interchange server interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 30 13:06:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 17:23, Jarod McMillan wrote:
> Without seeing how you have things setup, you could change your users
> umask to 022 or create a new user with the umask of 022 and chmod your
> upload script with the sticky bit.

Looking at /usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange, it turns out that (what
seems to be) the upload handler already contains the following:

Vend::Interpolate::tag_value_extended(
    $file_fields[$i],
    {
        outfile => $outfile,
        umask => '022',
        yes => '1',
    }
)

which looks like it's doing what it's supposed to. I'll see if I find
any more clues as of what could be causing different attributes, only
two of the files in the upload directory had different attributes set.
Might be a user error...

Regards,

Marc Brevoort