[ic] Matrix widgets?

Thu Jan 30 17:01:01 2003

Quoting Marc Infield (marc@geronimo.com):
> I have store based on the foundation store which has been running
> flawlessly for a few years :)
>
> I have been trying to upgrade the store to the latest version, but for
> some reason I have not been able to get matrix options to work, when I
> checked the demo store on icdev it also seems not to work (egg roller,
> 0s28004). Has matrix options been depreciated? Is there another way to
> offer unique SKUs for product options?

Actually, there is a bug in the single-widget options for 4.9. (It would
work for separate widgets.) I have not fixed it because I am in the middle
of changing options code entirely; it will be compatible with the current
setup but greatly improve the future addition of capability.

If you can find sub tag_options in lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm that applies
to the single-widget options, (the elsif($record->{o_matrix}) block),
removing the line which says:

	next unless $ref->[1];

should temporarily fix this. It should be completely fixed in CVS
in a few days.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon