[ic] QuickBooks Export/Import Files

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 2 00:21:05 2003

* Jon <prtyof5@attglobal.net> [2003-07-01 18:49]:

>     Would anyone be able to provide example QuickBooks files.
> The files I'm looking for are to move product definition,
> inventory, and transactions from IC to QB. Just an example
> of each that you use and confirm works would be wonderful
> and help me eliminate one of the variables.

The tarball has extensions/quickbooks/* -- is that what you are looking for?
FYI, I have a couple of patches (bug fixes and enhancements) that I
need to apply to the 4.9 tree RSN.

If you are referring to IIF files, QB distributes examples on their website.
--
Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies, <db@kavod.com> 360.843.4074x217
6700 NE 162nd Ave, Ste 611-210, Vancouver, WA.    Random Fortune: