[ic] Search out from a form

Olav Krapp interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 2 12:18:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

can somebody help me, please? I´d like to execute a SQL-Query
(small_search_box from the Foundation Catalog)
out of a form, but I don´t know how. I tried it for 2 days now and my
searches in the documentation ended without result.

Here is my query:

select * from products where (sku like '%9000%'
or description like '%9000%'
or prod_group like '%9000%'
or category like '%9000%')
and not product_filter = 'b2b'
order by category;

Please consider that 9000 is the value which is entered to the textbox by
the user.
product_filter is a created field. The values for this field can be b2b, b2c
or all.
The listed SQL-Query works for sure in mySQL.

Thanks for your help.

Olav Krapp