[ic] exporting interchange databases from cron

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 2 19:34:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

IC 4.8.3

I am trying to figure out how to export all of the ic tables
to text files as done on the "dbdownload.html" page in the admin, but from
a cron job.

I can easily handle the db dumps from mysql, but i would also
like to make the .dbm tables update the /backup/table.txt files for a
nightly backup of that folder.

Is there a script that does this function?  I see a few in
the interchange/bin folder that dont seem to be described.

Or, would I need to create a page that does that function
on its own?

Need some guidance. thanks.
--
Aaron Hazelton