[ic] RE: Interchange Database Relationships and Schema

ParkerTechGroup Incorporated parkertechgroup at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 14:24:36 EDT 2003

 Hi all,

 Two questions I have searched the archives for and cannot
 seem to scare up a definitive answer to:

  1. Is there an ERD ( or a diagram showing the table
 relationship within the IC database) for IC? I noticed a
 short thread regarding this some time ago, however, there was
 no apparent resolution to it.

  2. When running IC over a database other than the default
 (ie. mysql), does IC actually operate on the 'other' database
 or does it simply 'mirror' it internally and operate on its
 own internal database? ....I may be showing my ignorance with
 this question.... :(

 Thanks,

 Chris R. Nighswonger
 Network & Systems Engineer