[ic] no local certificate found, Cert Path

Brad Chick BC at doitsports.com
Tue Jul 8 13:59:36 EDT 2003

I'm getting the following error:

(Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
failed. Reason: Charge error: -31 Reason: The certificate chain did not
validate, no local certificate found, Cert Path . Please call in your order
or try again.
Credit Card Information: Charge error: -31 Reason: The certificate chain
did not validate, no local certificate found, Cert Path .

I have searched through the mailing list archives and tried everything that
seemed relevant. The pfpro module installed smoothly and all the tests were
successful.

I have the env var setup for interch:
PFPRO_CERT_PATH=/usr/local/interchange/lib/verisign/payflowpro/linux/certs

I added the following to the catalog.cfg file:
Route  signio        cert_path
/usr/local/interchange/lib/verisign/payflowpro/linux/certs

The cert file is readable by the user 'interch'.

The only other thing I notice is the following error in the debug file:
Can't locate auto/PFProAPI/pfproCleanu.al in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/interchange /usr/local/interchange/lib /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.6.1 /usr/share/perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/PFProAPI.pm line 207
END failed--call queue aborted.

but I don't seem to find any file like 'pfproClean...' anywhere, so I'm not
sure this is relevant/related.

I have gone through
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/Signio.txt numerous
times and everything looks fine. I have also gone through many threads,
including:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-March/032135.html

but am still getting the above error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.