[ic] Cygwin Support

Himem Inc interchange at himem.net
Tue Jul 8 18:42:28 EDT 2003

I am trying to setup Interchange under Cygwin to do some development in
Windows.  I was able to get interchange installed, and running
correctly, however vlink (the cgi script you access, eg
host/cgi-bin/catalog) fails to connect to the interchange daemon.

      We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
try again soon.

I can telnet to the INET port, and it is open.  If anyone has experience
with Cygwin, or can help me troubleshoot a link error between vlink and
the Interchange daemon, I would greatly appreciate an email.

Thanks.