[ic] Runtime errors

Eric Odier-Fink odierfin at speakeasy.org
Tue Jul 8 19:50:45 EDT 2003

Hi. I'm new to IC and have been trying to get 4.9.8 up and running on
RedHat 9, but keep running into these runtime errors. I am also using
the *nicely* packaged perl-kitchensink tarball provided by Mike Heins
to get through the initial threaded-perl-related problems.

So, what I've got: In trying to access the admin page I first get a
runtime error referred to in this discussion and use this workaround
(http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-January/
031274.html), but now I get the following error (I've included the
entire error line for detail):

dsl093-172-016.pit1.dsl.speakeasy.net QSGaru4v:speakeasy.net -
[02/July/2003:16:
26:58 -0400] justice /cgi-bin/justice/admin/index.html Runtime error:
mv_metadata import failed: sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key "kcat"
at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 432, <IN> line
18.

Any ideas and/or solutions would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

Eric Odier-Fink