[ic] interchange hosting

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Tue Jul 8 21:57:11 EDT 2003

Quoting Ian Corner (ian at w3it.com):
> Can anyone point me in the direction of a "decent" host, one that knows what
> customer satisfaction means. Or if you have moved hosts yourself, was it
> easy? Any tips and information would be very appreciated.

My experience is that you get what you pay for.

If you are expecting hosting for $20 per month and top-level tech support
for free, you are wishing for something that simply doesn't exist.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown