[ic] Affiliate Questions

skip skip at skipmartin.com
Fri Jul 11 07:47:45 EDT 2003

I was curious if anyone has been successful in "tying" an affiliate ID to a
customer? Basically I want to assign each account on my interchange site to
an affiliate ID, so that whenever the customer logs into the site any orders
that they place are credited to the affiliate. I need to be able to make
this happen without requiring the users to type in a special URL. I would
even like to be able to have them choose their affiliate from a drop-down
box when they create their account.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy