[ic] Interchange as Content Management System (CMS)

Shirlyn Wong swong74 at webprincess-designs.com
Mon Jul 14 09:15:34 EDT 2003

Could someone please give me some guidance on how I might use Interchange
as a Content Management System?  I've been able to do static pages but
would like to start using it more for quick update changes like a news

For example, if I create templates with news section, where would I store
the news contents (in db?) and how do I check-in/check-out items such that
only one person does updates at any given time.

If someone has the steps of how they've done this in small scale, I would
appreciate the info.

Thanks a lot!

Ciao ?:-)
Shirlyn, the WebPrincess