[ic] IC vs. CSS

Grant listbox at email.com
Mon Jul 14 09:53:09 EDT 2003

I've started redesigning my online store and I was using CSS to supplement
my HTML when it dawned on me that I could probably be using something like
this in IC:

variable.txt table:
TABLE	align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"

page code:

instead of this:

CSS style sheet:
align: center;
border: 0;
cellpadding: 0;
cellspacing: 0;
width: 100%

I wouldn't have to worry about CSS support in browsers that way.  I suppose
it would make my pages' sizes a little larger, but I really don't think it
would make much real difference to the user.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me before I completely abandon CSS
in my site redesign?

- Grant