[ic] co-operation

ahmed rasheed rash_a at starmedia.com
Mon Jul 14 14:05:45 EDT 2003

Dear sir,
I am from algeria my name is ahmed rasheed, it's a great opportunity to have get in touch with you .
First of all i have discover a large some of money{12 Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars dollars} in a security bag in the refuse after the earthquake under the central bank situated in the northern part of the country.
Am sorry to let you know that this is a moral act, i am a sincere civil servant but as you know this is an opportunity for me because once opportunity lost can never be regain.
I have make my way to nertherland with one of the rescue worker which is name is not included and the money as been deposited in a security company in nertherland.
What am seeking from you is how you can help me to keep the money an invest it here in europe or all part of the world with your full sincerity and honesty, in doing this for me you will have your own share.
Thanks for your anticipated understanding and cooperation in this respect.
Please don't reply me but let your reply go to my lawyer for more details, his Email:-erika_muster at rediffmail.com. tel:0031-625-172-800
Note please :- this mail should be kept confidential for your security reseason.
Thank's
God bless.
Rasheed