[ic] Dealer options prices

Brian Kosick briank at nacs.net
Tue Jul 15 17:05:46 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 18:11, Brian Kosick wrote:
> Hi All,
> 	I'm having some issues getting the wholesale/dealer options pricing to
> work....
> I've searched all over the mailing list, and can't seem to locate an
> answer.  I'm using IC 4.8.7 and perl 5.6.1 on a RaQXTR.
> The regular item wholesale price shows up fine, but when you select an
> option with a price modifier, it will add the normal options price
> instead of the wholesale option price.
> I have gone over after.cfg and CommonAdjust many times, and can't seem
> to figure it out.
> here's my after.cfg for dealer profile
> Profile dealer <<EOR
> {
>         CommonAdjust => <<EOF,
>                 pricing:w5,w10:,
> 		;:wholesale,
> 		;:wholesale:mv_sku,
>         NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
> }
> which by all means according to the searches I've done should work!
> Anyone have any Ideas?

I think that this original post got lost because I posted it after hours
on friday...   I'm using simple options, and am having trouble getting
the wholesale option price to add correctly to the wholesale base price.

I found an interesting post here

Basically I would like to know how to remap the MV_OPTION_TABLE_MAP
based on whether or not your logged in as a dealer or not.

so something like this...

Profile dealer <<EOR
        CommonAdjust => <<EOF,
        NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
	Variable MV_OPTION_TABLE_MAP price wholesale

Is this doable?