[ic] CONFIDENTAIL PROPOSAL

yakubu lucas yaka56 at mailsurf.com
Thu Jul 24 05:02:56 EDT 2003

FROM THE DESK OF
MR YAKUBU LUCAS

MEMBER OF THE CONTRACT
AWARDING COMMITTEE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL
PETROLEUM CORPORATION
N N P C.

CONFIDENTAIL PROPOSAL

Gretting in the name of the lord ,I am among member of
the contract awardcommittee of the Nigerian national
petroleum co-operation.

unbehalve of my colleague we are in search of a forieng
partner to collite to assist on transfer the contract
fund of 10$million US Dollars to his account as a foreing
partner and also subsequent of investment properties in
your country.

You will be required.
1 Assist in the transfer of the said sum
2 Advise on lucrative areas for Investment
3 Assist us in purchase of property
Consequently,this proposal is that we will to know if
you agree to work with us as a foreing partner to
transfer this fund to his chioce of account since we
are in the position to seek for a reliable forieng
partner to make use of this opportunity to invest in
your country .

If you are intrested i need to know more information
about you,and your mobile phone number Upon your intrest
i shall then let you know the next step and the protocal
to proceed forward on this transaction.
Please observe utmost this is strictly confidentiality
due to i and my colleague are government civil servant
and rest assured that his transaction would be most
profitable for both parties because we shall require
your assistance to secure our share in your country
before me and my colleagues will jion you in your country.

NOTE THAT;the ratio of sharing percentage is 70% for
us and 25% for you and 5% sould in case any expencises
occur in the process in this transaction and also
subsequent of property investment.

I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONCE
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-PERATION
YOURS SINCERLY