[ic] Problem with more list and Buy Now Button

Olav Krapp krapp at orgaplus.de
Fri Jul 25 14:37:01 EDT 2003

When i select an Item on the first page of my search page with more list
i can enter the quantity as desired. Everything works fine on this first
page
of results, but not on subsequent pages:
The entered quantity is changed to 1 when clicking the Buy Now button on
a single
product ! The correct value is set when I click the Buy All button...

How can I change the value of my Buy Now buttons on this pages to the
entered
quantity?

Please help me!

Thanks