[ic] Editing index.html

jp at nuance9.com jp at nuance9.com
Fri Jul 25 11:45:55 EDT 2003

I am just starting to experiment with Interchange, and am really impressed thus far.  I
can edit all pages that I have tried by selecting Content and then the desired file.  The
only exception is the index.html file.  I try to edit that, I publish it, the changes are there
when I re-open it in the content editor - but it doesn't affect the site.  I have tried clearing
my cache already.

Also, it appears that the administration area uses some incorrect CSS that only renders
in IE.

Your help is appreciated.
Sincerely,

Justin Pease