[ic] Admin Order Entry Problems

Andy Melichar skip at skipmartin.com
Sat Jul 26 17:42:01 EDT 2003

I am unable to successfully complete an order from the admin GUI. Here
are the log entries for two orders back to back:

     #### begin WW0001314 #####
     Add main order WW0001314 to transactions: 1
      [/import]
     Added TB-4772 to orderline: 1
     Inventory of TB-4772 now:
     29
     1
     #### end WW0001314 #####

     Sending email copy of order WW0001314 to skip at skipmartin.com:
     1

     #### begin WW0001315 #####
     Update userdb: Updated customer record.

     There was an error adding to the transaction log.
     #### end WW0001315 #####

     Sending email copy of order WW0001315 to skip at skipmartin.com:
     1

Order WW0001314 was placed from the public site. WW0001315 was placed
from the admin side.

I am dumbfounded. Any ideas? I have tried replacing the entry.html file
(I have customized it) with the original and it did not make a
difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy Melichar
Rebel2 Studios