[ic] FROM TEST MODE TO REAL MODE

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Mon Jul 28 17:53:51 EDT 2003

Hi Benigno,

> >I just finished populating my  shopping cart, launched it. but when I
> >place an order and check the orders, it appears as a TEST order. How can
> >I change the mode to take real orders?
> > i need specific help, something close to step by step. I am new
> with the Interchange and started to get frustrated. While I am
> computer literate, it seems like most of the messages and answers
> are posted by developers.  Thanks

This email list has many list members, from end users to developers, to the
people who wrote and maintain the software. Any well written question which
demonstrates that you have at least tried to work out the answer yourself,
and which includes some basic information like which version of Interchange
you are running is likely to be answered. Also, posting answers and
follow-ups in the context of the message will go a long way to getting your
messages read by the widest possible audience.

I did a quick search using Google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22test+mode%22+interchange

which may be of use. For a proper answer maybe you can tell us what version
you are using, and what steps you have already tried to remove the TEST.

Jonathan.

ps. SHOUTING DOES NOT HELP. ;-)

--
Jonathan Clark