[ic] design server error

Jason Yates jason at jamark.com
Mon Jul 28 19:51:17 EDT 2003

I'm using RedHat 8.0, Apache 1.3.27, perl 5.8, MySQL 3.23 and
Interchange 4.8.7. Just by changing the default foundation store over
from the default text files database over to a MySQL database.  I'm now
getting an Internal Server Error while opening the Administrative Design
Tab.

Interchange logs the error as:

Had to create DBI::_dbistate unexpectedly at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1174.

I've searched the archives but really haven't found a definitive answer
to this problem.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Jason Yates <jason at jamark.com>